I hope you’re all well.
Some of you may remember that I was nominated to do the Liebster award last year which you can read here. Well…I have been nominated again! I love this award as it allows you to connect with other bloggers and gives so many fantastic bloggers the exposure they deserve.
I have been nominated by the lovely Elm who is basically a wonderful person, and her writing style is amazing so make sure you check out her blog! A huge thank you to Elm for nominating me!
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you
2. Answer 11 questions from the blogger who has nominated you
3. Nominate 11 blogs
4. Ask them 11 questions
- What’s a song that you feel summarises your thoughts right now?
Jessie J – Masterpiece. I’ve got my degree, but I’m still getting to where I want to be in life and working on myself.
2. When was the last time you felt happy and why?
I’ve just got back from a lovely holiday with my family so I feel happy at the moment as I had a relaxing break.
3. Do you like books?
I absolutely love books! I love to just sit down and relax reading a good book.
4. Do you often find yourself thinking about the past, present or future?
Probably a mix of all three, but mostly the future.
5. If you’ve made a difficult decision recently, what have you learned from it?
Hmmmm, probably that everything happens for a reason.
6. If you had to choose between always travelling abroad but never being able to travel in your own country or always travelling in your country but never being able to go abroad, which would you choose?
This was such a tough one! I think I’d choose travelling abroad, as there’s so many places that I could travel to and explore.
7. What’s your least favourite instrument?
Probably the Violin (nothing against Violinists), it’s not really my kind of instrument.
8. Can you cook/bake?
Sort of, but I’m not the best at either haha.
9. Do you get emotional easily?
Yes! I kind of wish I didn’t sometimes.
10. What kinds of posts do you most like writing?
It depends what mood I’m in but I love writing my disability related posts, especially my educational ones.
11. How do you resist negative pressure to do something from others?
I think it’s important to remember that if you don’t want to do something, then you don’t have to. Those that value you and love you for who you are should respect your decision.
- What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
2. If your life was a book, would you stop reading at this point or carry on?
3. If you could meet any celebrity, who would you want to meet and why?
4. Favourite album at the moment?
5. Favourite memory of 2017 so far?
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
7. Favourite social media site?
8. Who is your biggest inspiration?
9. What’s your biggest achievement?
10. One place you’d like to visit?
11. If money wasn’t an issue, what would you spend it on?
There you go! I really hope you enjoyed reading, make sure you check out all of the lovely bloggers that I have mentioned in this post! To those of you that I have nominated…enjoy!