Thank you to the lovely elzthebelz for nominating me for this award, it really means a lot! here are her questions to me:
- Do you have any siblings?
Ok so most of you will know that my eye condition is Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP) which obviously means that I was born very prematurely. I did have a twin but unfortunately she didn’t make it. So i’d say in memory of her, yes I have one sister.
2. What’s your middle name?
Natalie, after my sister.
3. If money wasn’t an issue what would you spend it on?
Concert tickets…I absolutely love going to concerts. Holidays, a new house, driverless car (when they’re available) and holidays.
4. What 3 three things would you like to change about your country?
The perceptions people have on disabled people, make the education system more inclusive for disabled people and probably some policy but I can’t think of one off the top of my head.
5. If you could change into any animal what would it be and why?
I’d love to be a dog, they seem to have such a stress free life.
6. If you could give your 15 year old self 3 bits of advice what would they be?
I love this question! To not care what others think about your disability, to believe in yourself and to be more outgoing.
7. Who’s your favourite music artist right now?
My all time favourite music artist is Jessie J but right now I have two and I can’t decide between them, they are Ellie Drennan and Lauren Aquilina.
8. What’s the best holiday you’ve ever had and why?
When me and my family went to Menorca after i’d finished my A levels, we had a private villa and I just loved that holiday.
9. What is the first thing you tend to notice about someone?
10. Mountain hideaway/beach house or city townhouse?
This is quite a hard one…maybe a beach house.
11. Favourite smells?
The smell of freshly cooked bread, sented candles and my favourite perfume.
11 random facts about me:
- I don’t look my age at all.
- I’ve got two cats and a dog.
- I’m a massive fangirl.
- I play the flute and used to be in a band.
- My favourite alcoholic drinks are Archers and lemonade and cocktails.
- I learnt to swim when I was about 5 years old.
- I’ve met JLS.
- If I could be famous for one day, i’d love to be a singer.
- I wanted to be a music teacher or professional musician for years.
- I used to hate reading when I was younger but love it now.
- I literally cannot go a day without listening to music.
11 questions for my nominees:
- What’s your middle name?
- One place you’d like to visit?
- Who is your favourite band/singer?
- Favourite TV show?
- If you could be a famous person for a day, who would you want to be and why?
- Favourite memory in your life so far?
- What’s your biggest achievement?
- Can you swim?
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
- What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
- If you could travel back in time would you want to?
I hope you all enjoyed this post 🙂